Use PC Drummer to quickly and easily create great sounding drum music at a fraction of the cost of a physical drum machine. The built-in sounds are sampled from actual instruments so your tracks will sound real, not synthesized. With the Pro version you can add your own instrument samples and export drum traks in midi or wav formats to programs like Cakewalk or Cool Edit.
- Integated help: The program includes instructions and tips along with context sensitive help.
- 44kHz 16 bit samples for a sharp sound.
- 39 built-in patterns: Including Rock, Funk, R&B, Blues, Shuffle, Alternative, March, Samba, Bossa Nova, Afro-Cuban, and Reggae.
- Create your own patterns and songs: Multiple time signatures are supported. Measures can have 3,4,5,6,7, or 8 beats. Each beat can be subdivided by 2,3, or 4.
- 17 built-in instruments: snares(2), bass drum, open hihat, closed hihat, ride, ride bell, toms(3), cymbal, cowbell, shakers, conga, tambourine, hand claps, side stick.
- Tempo control: Select from 40 to 200 BPM (beats per minute).
- Loop pattern or song: Automatically continuously replay patterns or an entire song.
- Beat counter display: live indicator of current beat.
- Instrument volume controls: Every instrument has it's own volume control you can adjust.
- Stereo pan control: Every instrument has it's own left to right sliding pan control for a customizable drum kit sound.
- MIDI or other hookups are not required. Digital sound right from your PC's speakers. Or hookup your home stereo for maximum effect.
- MIDI file export: Generate MIDI type 1 files for use with other programs.