- Brand new sound engine which has the most realistic slowed down music
and clarity on very slow speeds. All percentages of slow down (no limit to
how slow) and speed up (up to 2x) supported. Slows the music down/up keeping
the same pitch.
- Note grabber. You can now focus on single notes or chords within a
larger section you are transcribing.
- Remember functions. You can remember various sections or notes/chords
for later review. These sections can be named .
- Many useful features for playing along with slowed down music and/or
learning a part directly from ones instrument. Too much to explain in one
- Many methods for controlling slow down (or speed up of music). You can
type in exact amounts, change the current setting by percentages, 1%, 5%,
10%, 20%, 50%. You can create your own presets or use our built in presets.
- Transpose up/down by semitones and/or cents.
- Continuation of our popular method of selection and modification of
- Vocal/Lead eliminator. This will substantially reduce the lead
instrument/vocal on most stereo pop recordings. A more advanced version than
in version 1.2. Great when you are trying to figure out a background part.
- Left/Right balance and mixing adjustment for best clarity.
- Fretted instrument control (windows only). Define any imaginable fretted
instrument, # strings, tuning, doubling of strings (i.e. 12 string or
mandolin), capo, bending notes, muted strings, chord creation, chord
plucking, strumming, arpeggiating. Use this to try out chords, tunings, and
such while transcribing. In conjunction with the notegrabber, you can
quickly use this to figure out the exact voicing. We have a large set of
predefined instruments but you can create and save your own.
- Keyboard Control (windows only). Define keyboards with any number of
keys or select from our predefined set. Play chords. In conjunction with the
note grabber this can easily be used to zero in on the proper voicing.
- Staff Control (windows only). Create one or two staffs. Define default
key center and deal with transposition. This can be used to check notes or
chords against concert pitch. Very intuitive and easy to use interface.
- MP3 import. (windows only though soon on mac).
- Support for machines with multiple CD players/sound cards.
- Builtin CD ripper (windows only).
- Adjust playback quality to coincide with machine strength.
- Alternate slowdown for old machines