- Guitar Book works great in all versions of Windows 3.1 and Windows 95.
- Thousands of chord, arpeggio, and scale diagrams with full sound. Lots of beginner diagrams and lots of advanced diagrams!
- Diagrams are full color and three dimensional for the easiest way yet to learn of any guitar program.
- The Strum control can slow down the "picking" of any chord, scale, or arpeggio so you can get it right.
- Chords, arpeggios, and scales can be printed on your printer. You can make your own chord book. This is a great feature for guitar teachers.
- Notes are highlighted as you play scales and arpeggios.
- Tune up window, MIDI parameters window.
- Interval Calculator makes it easy to see relationships of notes in all diagrams.
- The keyboard screen lets you view and study scales and chord arpeggios in a "linear" fashion.
- A full 22 fret guitar fretboard screen is included. View every note of any scale or chord arpeggio that's available on a guitar fretboard. See any scale or arpeggio in any tuning! The guitar is fully tunable to standard or any alternate tuning!
- Chord Design. It's like a program in itself. Some features: Design your own chords in any tuning. Click on the fretboard to place finger position markers and have the program tell you what chord that is..in any tuning. You can place finger markers by sight, note name, interval name, or by clicking on a small guitar tablature diagram. You have the option of displaying interval "boxes" on the fretboard, so all you have to do is click in the boxes to design different inversions of your chords. With full sound, you can hear exactly what your chords sound like. You can save and load all the chords you design.
- The PlayPage screen is used to build simple chord progressions of any chords you design or load in Chord Design. This enables you to hear what your chords sound like when played together. You can move chords around in the progression. Your progressions can be saved.
- Guitar Book users call it the best program of its kind!